Monday, March 4, 2013

Home! Finally.

     Damaris finally came home on the 27th of February! We are glad to have her here and also very glad to have our mother back home! Mothers do a lot of work, but many people don't acknowledge it or think of it very often. You only realize how much they do for you when they go away or something similar. Damaris never has time to cry due to all the people there are waiting to pick her up! But she is a good baby all the same and doesn't cry unless she needs to. Everyone says the novelty will wear off, but for me it won't. I know that for a fact. They are cute and tiny and I don't think that anyone can help loving them.
     On Thursday, I drove the snowmobile for the first time in my life and also rode it for the first time this winter! It was fun!
     We are all putting more effort into our pieces for Kiwanis now, as we realized that we only have a month left to perfect everything. Hopefully, everything turns out fine. :)
     

2 comments:

  1. First time driving a snowmobile in your life???? You mean I drove one before you?? Hahahahhaa.
    Let me know the pieces that you play :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.