Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Beautiful Skies

These pictures are a little mixed up, and I probably won't be able to remember when all of them were taken. Some of them may not be that good, but I took them because I liked them and thought they were "cool."

This is sometime in early spring.

This must have been around the beginning of April.

A clear night for the moon to show.

I don't know when or where this was taken.


This was probably the clouds gathering for some snow in early spring again.

The sun!



An evening sunset around middle April.

The clouds gathering for some more snow.


A sunset when the snow was still on the ground.

Late winter, perhaps.

Of course, there had to be a picture of our flag crowned with the sun's rays!


Sunset on the 401-this was taken yesterday.


Toronto-taken yesterday, too.

All ready for more snow!


1 comment:

  1. Cool :) Like the ones with the clouds.
    The last one especially!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.