Monday, April 7, 2014

Licence !!!!!!!!!!

Much to my joy and delight, I finally got my G2 licence although barely. Now I can drive by myself, thanks to the extremely helpful guidance from my Uncle who drove with me almost every day after work for two weeks, even though he was tired. Looks like a batch of cookies are on my list this week!
For those of you who do not know the Canadian licencing system: G1 is the first and is obtained by a written test of your knowledge of the road;after passing, you may drive only with a person who has had at least 4 years driving experience with a full licence. Also, some restrictions apply (zero alchohol in your blood, and no driving between 12 am and 5 pm). G2 is next and if you pass, you may drive on your own, but you still have to keep the same alchohol restrictions as well as limiting the number of people in your car unless they are immediate family. G is the last and gives you full driving privileges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.