Monday, January 19, 2015

And So It Is...

     Finally, we have a new, updated computer as the other one crashed. I really enjoyed the time that was "net-less" and I wonder if I should start this blog up, again.
     Please send your comments if you enjoyed the pictures and musings; and I will think about it. I have accumulated a good amount of photos, and over only a third of a year, a lot has changed.
  • I have become an aunt for the second time this January
  • I have been busy getting college applications in order
  • I got a yellow belt in Judo
  • My baby sister is talking-a lot-and growing more and more (although the turkey is still heavier!)
  • We replaced our van when it was totaled
  • Etcetera ( I cannot think of anything more at the moment)...
     But last year was a good year all the same. At the end, God gave me peace to know that I had done well, even though I have made many mistakes.
A blessed and belated New Year to you all.
                  

1 comment:

  1. Ja, ja, ja! Hallo, ich habe ja gesagt! Da, da, harascho, yes, oui oui.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.