Monday, February 23, 2015

Time

     The time, once again, has flown by so fast, and I haven't been able to get on here for a time. Judo, Volunteer, Cleaning the house and kitchen, Having friends over, Celebrating birthdays, Going to church. I will, hopefully, post some photos soon. ...
     We have had lots of -20, 30, 40 degree weather constituting frozen fingers while I feed the animals; our Judo instructor wishes some of us to go into competition, including me (NERVOUS). So we will see how everything goes.

1 comment:

  1. Busy as a bumbling bee, I see.
    30 and 40 degree weather in February in Canada?? I don't think that's true.
    What's the problem? Du machst sie alle platt, kein Problem.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.