Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Jumble

This is a random bunch of pictures I always meant to post. Job, animals, sky, and interesting things.


A wolf.

New Driver.


Peek-a-boo!



Barn kittens.

("If you feed them milk, they are your best friends," so said my boss. :)



This poor guy has an eye infection (it must be from all the straw they like to play in).

Apparently, she's going to be sorry when I leave for college. (I guess I made a new friend).




Julie.

Blackie ( I called him Venture, but my boss prefers Blackie and he has the first say. Guess what his favourite thing is to do!)

Outline.

Shadow (or rather, reverse shadow).



Looks so bare without that cherry tree there.


Walking over from church.

Storm clouds.



Hungry calf.



I guess I didn't pay her enough attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.