Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Prime Minister

 
 
 
     The day I was hoping would never happen. I don't know why I took this election so hard; I guess I was expecting more from our people in favour of Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Few Liberals have done good to our country. I don't expect anything from them now. Likely, people won't realize their mistake until too late.
 
    
 
 
 
*not my picture (from CBC).


 
     Oh well, we shall take each day as it comes and hope that Justin Trudeau will take his job and swearing-in over the Bible very seriously and bring good to our country (not the bad that he has promised). If that is not the case, I hope and pray that God will bring a Godly government back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.