Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mapleton's Organic and Other Adventures

My brother was just finishing this up for his younger brother when we left.




This little piggy decided it liked human company much more than lying in the mud.

Baby turkeys.


Like this hens hairstyle?












I spy!




The little piglets.




Photobombing. She didn't like me taking pictures of the rooster.

She was very greedy. All her little piggies were hungry, but she kept pushing and shoving them away, because she hadn't gotten her food yet.

Pot-bellied Pig

 
We avoided the heat by spending an hour in the garden that evening.









Late birthday presents:



Her absolute favourite! It'll come in handy.

A barbeque set from the little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.