Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Program at the Nearest Old-Age Home :)

     Yesterday,we performed a shortened version of the Christmas Program at an old age home. It went surprisingly well, and I think that the listeners enjoyed it. I am glad for that. They sang along to the carols that they sang too. We were a little surprised at that. :)  Away In a Manger,Hark the Herald Angels Sing,and Silent Night were some of the traditional carols that we sang and\or played. We also sang\played songs such as To Us a Child of Hope Is Born, and The Birthday of a King. It was enjoyable for me,too,because I love to sing and play. Even if I do get a little nervous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.