Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Wedding!

      Yesterday,the wedding of my brother and my new sister took place. There was a lot of excitement and elation about,first of all, having a wedding in our church-there hasn't been one in for quite awhile- and,second of all, the excitement that weddings cause. It wasn't a very big bridal party,but... Though it was a rainy and wet day, the dreariness didn't dampen things a bit. After the meal(it wasn't really supposed to be a meal-more like refreshments) we sang hymns with piano and sometimes violin accompaniment. It was a very happy day for all of us, but at the end we were pretty tired. Were we ever glad to get home! It's nice to have another sister in our family! :) I don't think that we have many pictures, but if I can, I will try and post some sometime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.