Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Name! ...Finally.

     We decided on the name Damaris Ariana. I was quite surprised that Damaris is actually a biblical name, but it is. It is not very common. We were racking our brains for quite a while, trying to think of a girl's(since there are mostly girls in our family, we took alot of our favourite names already)and, preferably, biblical name and one that was not too common. Some of us don't like it so well, but to me, it's a nice enough name. I am glad for that. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome! well now that it can't be changed anymore I do.
    Damaris appears in the NT:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damaris

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.