Friday, February 1, 2013

February! And Lots of Snow!!

     I can't believe that it's already February! And I haven't even gotten used to writing 2013 yet. I just realized that in my journal(my handwritten one) in the last week, I had always written 2012! Hopefully, I will get used to that soon. Also, it's back to snow. Yesterday, the public schools had a snow day-there were not good driving conditions. I finally got time to go outside today. I was glad for that "fresh air and exercise"(as my mother would say). The temperature is in the minuses, but not too cold.
     Some people were sick in our house, but it, so far, is nothing major and we usually don't need to worry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Jau, schon Februar. Geht echt schnell! 1/12 vorbei, 11/12 noch übrig. All the snow is geschmolzen hier. Ja, draußen sein ist gesund! Außer bei -10 Grad mit T-Shirt. Dann ist es ungesund!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.