Monday, June 16, 2014

Trinity and Father's Day

     Trinity Sunday is very important.
  • Father: He is a father to us, but is God as well.
  • Son: He is the son of God, but is still God - He only made Himself into a form of a human so He could die for us on the cross.
  • Holy Spirit: He is a spirit that lives in our hearts today, but is still God and will judge us.
Also, yesterday was Father's Day:
I regret that I did not mention anything about Mother's Day (my mother works very hard, as she often does most of the housework, while we study, do schoolwork, go to work, etc.), but my father is the chief monetary earner for the younger children, as well as working hard on Saturdays, at home (cleaning the garage, burning all the paper, dog pens, things like that). Yes, I appreciate my parents alot and often take them for granted, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.