Friday, January 15, 2016

Damaris

Little Fratz (Ham) - just like her older brother.



Her tongue matches her sweater!


Making "cute eyes."

She loves playing with Nativity figurines; unfortunately, those are glued on.

She came in all excited, because she had a knapsack; I told her to smile.

Bundled up and ready to play!



At the office - tired and grumpy.

She does not like being put to sleep, but she loves to pretend to sleep.

Peek-a-boo!

Having fun "sledding."

Checking the water pump. My brother likes to tell the story of the one day that she got scared of the water pump's noise as it turned on, and now she is fascinated with it.

Watching Kittn eat.

Copying her older sister.


Enjoying the rides without the motion.

"Can I have Lea?" she always asks when she barges in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.