Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Catch Up

She loves her piggies.


At the Library

"Look! A table and chairs!"

"I sleeping."

I am sure she disturbed all the teenagers in this section when she went marching in while singing away. :D



Looks a little Christmassy, don't you think?

Feeding Kittn.






My former boss likes this. The green one looks way better, eh?





Lamp in the sky.

She certainly doesn't mind jumping to greater heights to get something.


Dreary, wet, rainy day.


Big eyes - something must have caught her interest ( I think it was a fly. They're great snacks :D).





Wouldn't it be interesting wearing this large belt.


Skylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.