Friday, July 8, 2016

And Stormy Weather

The warm (with "warm" being an understatement) front and the cold front went to battle.
The cold front triumphed.






Dark and light.
Satan and Jesus.





I tried to get the whole rainbow, but unfortunately, I couldn't.


Wouldn't be surprised if there happened to be a tornado, although the storm was rather brief.

     An interesting thing to think about is that the clash between a warm front and a cold front is like a battle between Jesus and Satan. The only difference; Satan never wins. Satan has a huge amount of power, but Jesus is still stronger and Satan can do nothing without Jesus allowing him to.

Such a lovely sky.

Which one should I choose?...

Getting a picture of a tornado is still on my bucket list.
 
*Notice something on the seventh and the last picture?

1 comment:

  1. Gerald FitzgeraldJuly 9, 2016 at 5:29 PM

    I spy with my eye a soccer net.
    You should choose the better one.
    Very nice golden sunundergang.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.