Friday, July 1, 2016

Canada, My Home

     Thank the Lord that I have this wonderful country to call home (other than the Liberal government...)! 149 years this country has stood. Oh may it ever stay near You, Lord. May its people remember that this country was founded on Your word, and that You brought the many freedoms that we enjoy and cherish. May we never take this country for granted. Thank you, Lord.
 


Don't let that delicious-looking (key word is "looking") sundae fool you! The husband-to-be (tomorrow!) is a great prankster and as a cook, was able to produce a concoction of napkins, ketchup, Swiss Chalet sauce, and a lemon slice (and a Canada flag as a tribute to the birthday of our country) to fool his subjects. (Please don't ask if I tried it.)

Enjoying the morning sun.


A "groomless" (at the moment) rehearsal.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this country has stood for more than 149 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple Harper MackenzieJuly 3, 2016 at 7:49 AM

    I mean it/Canada (I am obviously Canadian) has stood long before people arrived. Or before they gave it a name. "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof;"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.