Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 18 - 19, 2016

Saturday
(An extra picture)
My grandmother, father, and uncle faced a very difficult decision. My grandfather had suffered a heart attack, and then a  stroke, and the decision had to be made whether to keep him alive with quality of life compromised or to make him comfortable until he went home. We didn't want to deny him his longing, and he passed away on September 18, 2016. 

Sunday
Concord grapes - few and far between.





The chestnuts are growing (oh, the joys of playing with them!)



I found that the true colour of the sunset that was shining through the trees only manifested itself when I was moving the phone camera.



The beautiful "decorations" on the chestnut.

 
Monday
Early morning fog.

The moon was still out.
 
Found this little guy as I was going to school.
He was crawling along - not a care in the world.






1 comment:

  1. Smitty WerbenjagermanjensenSeptember 28, 2016 at 2:15 PM

    What are the joys of playing with chestnuts exactly? Except for throwing them at your head, of course.

    Edit: I remembered that I used to stick toothpicks in them and make animals, so I guess they do provide joy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.