Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lots of Stuff That I Have Neglected to Say...

     First of all,we didn't have very much snow for Christmas; it all came afterwards. Now we have snow in abundance to go sledding and tobagganing. We have also started a skating rink on our lawn. I can't wait to use it! I actually haven't been outside very often this and last week,but hopefully I will be able to soon. :)
     On the fourth Advent(the sunday before Christmas) we had our church Christmas Program. It is my favourite part of Christmas. I don't really know why. Maybe because I love to sing and so take part in the carols and Christmas songs. We had some really nice Christmas songs this year,which I was glad for,too. The Christmas Program always used to be all-or practically all-German,but gradually turned to English.
     On Christmas Eve,we went to our grandparents for a Christmas supper and presents,then on Christmas Day and Second Christmas Day we went to church for the regular services and opened some of our presents at home. Close to New Year's, we opened our secret people presents.
     On New Year's Day,we went to church, as well, for the regular services(we go to celebrate the day of Jesus' circumcision and naming).
     Each year we get a good many Christmas cards, as well as sending out a good bunch. We have 4 strings filled with Christmas cards. Some people commented on how many we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.