Friday, January 25, 2013

This Is What Happens When School Is Boring...

     So, my sisters and I were a little bit bored in school and we all happen to dislike a particular subject...
First M, my younger sister, wrote:
Math is boring,
Math is dumb.
Math makes people
Taste like rum.

Then S, another of my younger sisters added something:
Math is crazy,
Math is drear,
Math makes people
Very queer.
Then they asked R (another of my younger sisters) and I to contribute:
R:
Math hurts people,
Math ruins brains,
Math belongs
Down in the drain!
Me(it doesn't fit with the other verses, though):
Math-that word makes people cringe
And cower in their shoes.
It breaks their brains in tiny bits
Just adding two and two!
When I showed R, she contributed, too,...
Math is fun and
Math is kind.
Math makes you
Be smart in mind!

Math is happy
Just like a song.
Math keeps you entertained
All day long!
That was not what I expected, but it is like her. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.