Saturday, April 16, 2016

Delightful Day.

   

     Today some of us took part in the final concert of the Festival. Everyone of our family who participated in the Festival also had a share in the scholarship awarded to the whole family.  After that, we had a delightful rest of the day with our grandparents. It was such a lovely day with mild air and bright sunshine, but unfortunately, I was writing my last big "report" before school ends, and I couldn't enjoy the weather.

This was from yesterday.
 
Sorry for the interruption here. I sometimes can't get blogger to work that well.
Black-and-white of former colour photo.

Friday as a sunny, spring day! (and I was at home the whole day, because my classes that ran that day were already finished)

Today's evening.

She doesn't like anything spicy, but she loves cinnamon hearts. :)




Such a beautiful day!


 
Next week I head into exams. I hope and pray that I will be able to pass with relatively good marks.

1 comment:

  1. Black and white picture must mean you're an artist! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.