Thursday, April 21, 2016

"Sunny Ways, My Friends, Sunny Ways."


     You don't want to listen to Justin Trudeau's victory speech after the election. It's just pure rhetoric. You have to admit, though, it had been sunny here the last couple of days.
(It's raining today, though.)


This little bird couldn't figure out who was chirping at him.
 
These are not the same pictures

Here he is again (or maybe it's a she?).



Don't those clouds look interesting?

This tree has found some sunny ways (excuse me,  I meant to say "sunny days").

This is something I have never seen before; Kira found it. Take a guess at what it is. 

She's at it again! :)

Naptime.

2 comments:

  1. Ja, sehr interestinge Wolken. Hier sind sie grün nicht weiß. Ist das Pferd noch da?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, wir haben noch das Pferd, aber ueberm winter ist er bei unsern Nachbarn geblieben.

      Delete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.