Monday, April 25, 2016

To-Do List


    Now that school is over, I have a bunch of things that need to be looked after. For this week, I must:
  • Practice - I am hoping that I can do my Grade 10 piano exam sometime
  • Find work - I have to find a job to pay for my tuition next year; I am hoping that I will find something I like
  • Volunteer - I have to find something where I can enjoy myself, while at the same time, helping someone or something
  • Continue French - I have to continue my Rosetta Stone, so that I can speak French fluently
  • Book a road test - my license expires in May...
  • Sew - I have a bunch of clothing that needs to be repaired


Yummy (except for the red onions). Some Greek cuisine my sister decided to make: chicken skewers, tzatiki, Greek salad, and some sort of garlic parmesan chicken.
 
She hasn't been feeling well, and decided she didn't want to eat.
 

Cute pigtails. :)
 
I told her to smile. She did all sorts of interesting contortions with her face.
 
Caught it!... However fleeting it was.
 
You're supposed to look at the mirror in this picture - the reflection on the van. Unfortunately, this picture didn't catch it as I saw it.
 
Grand River. Sorry for the distracting guardrail.
 
There's nothing more beautiful than seeing animals grazing outside.
 
A lovely, full, bright moon one night.
 
E "rearing," while Kaleb is desperately trying to hold on; nevertheless, he was fascinated by this new game. :D
 
I decided I would get a picture of the ducks before it got too dark, but the one duck that was swimming flew away before I could get a shot of it. It was a male mallard.
 
I took a picture of the cattails, instead (they are spreading their seeds, as you can see).

2 comments:

  1. Ja Stimmt. very soothing to watch cows kau. like watching the ocean or the laundry in the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that yellow Playmobil truck from the basement.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.