Thursday, June 30, 2016

Photos "Never-Seen-Before!"

I might end up having duplicates....
 
The cake I baked for Father's Day.

This spider found an interesting place for her nest, but then we could see what was going on in there.


These clouds were supposed to end up in severe thunderstorms, but then it didn't happen.

Evening sun









The full moon one night that was shining in my room.

Sliding on a warm summer evening.
Such fun!


June bugs


Clean room.

That's the way to eat noodles!




My sister decided to barbeque some "bacon-wrapped-cheese-topped" hamburgers.

Mmmm! Fresh-picked and homegrown strawberries with ice cream.

Summer staple for the little kids: bathing on the deck (I loved it when I was a kid)!

Crescent moon shining through my bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.