Thursday, September 13, 2012

Anything :)

     We are finally having piano lessons again. I am glad for that.
     I have just figured out how I can print pictures from my phone at work. I would like to try it one time. And then maybe I will post some pictures.
     Work and school are occupying alot of my time,so I don't have much time to do anything else. It has been a time since I posted something. ...
     N loves to go outside and it is almost a trial to keep him occupied inside.Just yesterday,he took one of our fireplace shovels and was playing "rototiller" in the sand outside! He started music lessons today. He won't be a good student,probably,because he has too much energy.
     Some trees are already fully devoid of leaves. The time flies by so fast! I wouldn't be surprised at all if tomorrow is winter.And it's not even fall yet! Well,actually next week is the start of fall.

4 comments:

  1. The teacher was gone, that's why there was a break, right?
    You can't be that occupied at work if you bring your schoolwork, and you can't be that occupied with schoolwork if you voluntarily learn Russian :P
    I loved to play Robokiller when I was young!
    Music lessons? With 3? Haha, isn't that... well maybe it's not too early, I don't know :P Is 24 too late?
    No, time doesn't fly by fast at all -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No,3 is not too early and 24 is not too late.

      Delete
    2. Time does fly by fast,but if you are waiting for something,then it doesn't.

      Delete
    3. Ricuardo Alfonso QuackSeptember 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

      Hello Miss Kolombia,

      I completely agree!!!

      Delete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.