Monday, September 17, 2012

Night Outside/Ottawa!

     Walking in the streets at night after work is so nice. Practically noone is out and it's just getting dark. Sometimes I am lucky enough to see the sun setting. I will be going to work tomorrow-it's nice to get out of the house sometimes.
     At home it's nice to look at the stars and hear the crickets chirping.Unfortunately though,the nights are getting too cold to be outside.
     We are going to Ottawa from Thursday to Saturday. I can't wait to go. :) All the homeschooling and young kids(or rather,children)are going. I haven't been there for a loooooong time and I don't remember much at all. I was so young.

1 comment:

  1. I heard the crickets even inside at night lol. Some of them got inside and hid under the carpet in front of the door.
    Ottawa, eh? Is it better than Toronto? Well you'll see, tell how it was like!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.