Saturday, September 1, 2012

Some Pretty Verses,Particularily for Children

  God make my life a little light
Within the world to glow,
A little flame that burneth bright
Wherever I may go.

God make my life a little flower
That giveth joy to all,
Content to bloom in native bower,
Although the place be small.

God make my life a little song
That comforteth the sad,
That helpeth others to be strong,
And maketh others glad.

God make my life a little staff
Whereon the weak may rest;
That so what health or strength I have
May serve my neighbour best.

Wherever I may go.
Wherever I may go,
God make my life a little light
Wherever I may go.



2 comments:

  1. Sehr very schön, ich erinnere mich noch an Dieses. Habt ihr es gesungen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich weiß nicht genau,aber ich denke vielleicht. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.