Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall and "Almost-School" Days

     Today is another beautiful day. Sunny and warm and nice to do schoolwork outside. And it's so peaceful out there,too. :) There is a nice gentle breeze. I noticed,though,that the suns rays are not as warm as they used to be,unfortunately.
     Soon I will be starting on the 3rd lesson of my Russian workbook. I have lots of vocabulary to learn...I hope that I will be able to learn it well and to be able to use it.
     I am almost certain that a teacher will be a good career choice for me,although,I don't know what Bachelor degree I would like to get before being able to apply at teacher's college. I am still in school,though,it is not too important right now. A little important,but not very much. 
     I am working on my Grade 10 piano pieces and I think it's going fairly well,except for the fact that it might be going a little slowly. But I will get the hang of it soon. :) I really like doing 4-note chords in technique. :) Only if I know them,that is. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea what 4-note chords are, but good luck!
    Lesson 3 already??? Wow, you're really in 5th gear. Slow down a little bit, please :) I need to have a chance...

    You .... a teacher O_O To hear that out of your own mouth... ehh I mean read that out of your own blog! What a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what happened to your "Nursing" Career?

      Delete
    2. That was supposed to be directed at Mediumgirls Kay/Jessica's Journal

      Delete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.