Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Work and the Changing Weather.

     Well,I survived my first day and I only made a few mistakes. It wasn't very busy,so that was good. I didn't have to worry too much. I haven't learned everything yet,but hopefully I will soon.
     Yesterday morning,it was pouring rain,but it cleared up in the evening and everything was so fresh and clean after that. Today is a beautiful,sunny day,but it is definitely September-the wind is stronger and cooler and the tree's leaves are changing colour. It is school time again. Just this morning I was surprised to see the school bus coming down our road again. We will be starting new schoolwork next week. I can hardly wait! Grade 12! It seems so old to be in Grade 12,yet I feel the same that I always have. It is a funny feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you survived your first day! Would have hated, if you had worked yourself to death. But that's probably impossible there :P
    The school bus drives by your house? Hop in next time and let him take you to a school. You have to see what it's like before you're done with school!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.