Thursday, October 18, 2012

Almost Done One of my Piano Pieces!

     Well,I haven't been on for quite a while again. My piano pieces are coming along. I almost have one piece done(Chopin is quite short).   I am happy about that. It is very satisfying to learn a piece fast and well.
     I have got some Grade 12 schoolwork.  It's coming along,too.
     Yesterday,the sun came out since a long time,but this morning it was grey again. It was nice to see the sun again as most of the weather has been grey,windy(very!),and rainy. About half of the trees are pretty much or fully bare now. And the colours are diminishing. :( Unfortunately.

2 comments:

  1. Where is your piano music and grade 12 schoolwork coming along to? Ottawa? Pakistan? Graveyard?

    Oh, well you said it's coming along, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, the sun came out here yesterday, too! And the day before that! And the day before that!! I think she does every day! It was so warm, if we had a pool, we would have hätten schwimmen gewesen getan.
    Her music is coming along means es geht voran! Take English.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.