Saturday, October 13, 2012

Snow!!!!!

     There were lots of baby pictures at work yesterday to print. I can now do film all the way from beginning to end and I am able to do alot of things on my own now. Without getting my boss for help. It has been busy again. I was running all over the place yesterday. I still had time to work on some schoolwork,though,which I am glad about...
     It snowed! Just a little bit yesterday,but it was something to get excited about. :) The temperature is getting lower and lower.

1 comment:

  1. Snow??? Craaazy. It's still warm enough for t-shirts here! If 10° is t-shirt weather for you. But seriously... it's only mid-octember. See, how easy that is! I could've told you to hit Ctrl-P and "OK", too, though, now, but whatever. I'm always SO glad i may do my schoolwork, too!! Really!! No joke!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.