Wednesday, October 10, 2012

General Subjects. :)

     My mother told me to make supper. I must have annoyed her with how many times I came to ask her how to do things. :)  This year,everyone helped with the Thanksgiving supper,..that is except me. I had to clean the window sills,scrub the kitchen chairs,...the only time I sat down was when I practiced. Oh well,it was a good supper. And all the better because I worked hard beforehand.
     Well,I guess I can officially take passport pictures now. Yesterday,I took several. They went wrong a few times,but they were fixed soon after. One girl was very excited to have her passport picture taken. :)
    

1 comment:

  1. lol, serves you right for going Mami auf die Nerven.
    Davon abgesehn, of course it was a good supper: you didn't make it!
    But nice to hear things are progressing at work. Maybe the girl was excited, because she needs the picture to go to Germany :) Did you ask her?
    And how do you fix passport pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.