Monday, June 20, 2016

Extras

Enjoying the time outdoors at Judo.


Just on the verge of sharing her thoughts. :)

Ya gotta love the play structures displayed at Costco!


The "snowball flower" from the "snowball tree"
(I don't know the actual name for it)

A little on the grumpy side.

"Dinosaur hair" I like to call it (it looks a little like a stegosaurus, don't you think?).

She's definitely not an exception to the rule; as a kitten, she loves to play!



Rain one hot humid Sunday.

Sunset at the lights.

Leaving for R's graduation ceremony.



Waiting for R to get her "official" degree paper.

Crossing the Burlington Skyway.



Can you see Toronto?



Can you spot the CN Tower (tell me if you can, because I cannot)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.