Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Experience,School Time Again

     Yesterday,S(one of my younger sisters) and I went to L's(one of my older sisters) work to be "trained." That is,to learn how to greet customers(that's hard!),to know how to work the photo operating machines and computers,and to take passport photos,before Laura starts school next week. It is fairly simple,but I do like it when it's busier.

     It is certainly school time again. M(my oldest sister)just started school yesterday,L will be starting school next week,as well as R(one of my older sisters),and we will all probably start sometime soon,I think. I will be glad to get on to Grade 12 stuff. The weather definitely acts like fall weather,and people are starting to wear sweaters and cozier clothing.

2 comments:

  1. You will take over your sister's job? That's funny haha. Great! You can sammeln deine erste Erfahrungen und ein bisschen Geld verdienen, always good.
    Oh, you'll get the hang of it quickly. When I started working at the gate in the Oldenheim, it was hard, too, but then it became Gewohnungssache quickly.
    Did Bryan come up with that idea or Laura or who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es ist noch um die 25° hier :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.