Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Hymn

     This hymn has nice words and a nice melody,and it is so easy to play,that I think this is my favourite:

When the trials of the day
Come to burden and dismay,
And the waves of disappointment seem to roll,
I retreat unto my Friend
For I always can depend
That He understands my needs of heart and soul.

When the burdens that I bear
I entrust to You in prayer,
And some answers are withheld, I yielded stay;
May my faith and peace in Thee
 Ever sure and anchored be
Till the dawning of that great eternal day.
Chorus:
Jesus, let me walk with Thee
Though the path I may not see;
Let me place my hand in Thine so trustingly;
In Thy strength and not in mine,
While I lay my will in Thine,
Your protecting arms surround and comfort me.

     The weather is getting warmer again. Hopefully,it will stay like that for a time.Yesterday was a beautiful day and I was going to do my schoolwork outside,but it never happened.  

1 comment:

  1. I like that song alot...

    Haha why not? I remember Sara learning outside with her booktent.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.