Monday, August 13, 2012

Saturday/Starting to Read the German Bible/Stars and the Milky Way

     On Saturday it was a dreary day,inside and out. Outside it was rainy and wet,inside one of our guests had to leave that day. For some,especially the younger children, it was quite disappointing. :(
     I have finished reading the Bible in English and have started it now in German.  :)
     Yesterday,there were enough clear spots to see the Milky Way Galaxy and many,many stars. I tried hard to look for shooting stars,but I couldn't find any,... unfortunately. Anyway, it was still nice and quiet outside with all the beautiful,twinkling stars.

1 comment:

  1. That Schlaumeier from SchlangenAugust 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

    You need a new set of eyes, girl. There were literally hundreds!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.