Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Typical Fall Day.

     Yesterday seemed like a typical fall day,windy and cool. It is halfway through August and school will be starting soon-I in my last year probably(I might take an extra year).I can hardly believe that. Wow! Everything goes by so fast!

     Gestern war ein typisch Herbst tag,starker wind und kühl. Es ist halben weg durch August und schule wird bald wieder anfangen-ich in mein letztes jahr(vielleicht werde ich ein extra jahr nehmen). Ich kann das kaum glauben. Alles geht viel zu schnell vorbei!

1 comment:

  1. That's good!!!!!! The time can fly by 10 times faster meinetwegen. Schule fängt hier nächste Woche an, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.