Wednesday, August 22, 2012

N with His "Hay Bales"/Russian

     Today,my 3 and a half year old brother,N,took a bag of marshmallows out of the pantry. I was wondering what he would do with them,so I followed him... He dumped the bag on the floor and stacked them in groups of three to make "hay bales. I took them away,and he would have made a fuss had I not given him other "hay bales" to play with(Canned,storebought soup). He is now happily playing with cars.
     I have bought a Russian lesson book and am now learning Russian. There are 20 lessons and,if I do one a week,I will be done at the end of the year.So,I am starting it as part of my school curriculum. Hopefully,I will know a little bit more than when I started. Probably not much more,but a bit more. Well,we'll see...and then I will have to make sure that I don't forget it. That will be a trial as there are not many people with whom I will be able to converse or many Russian books to read. Well,I will see how it goes anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny and just like Nathan! Always using things for purposes other than intended. At least he's creative! No need for buying toys for him.
    Learning Russian on your own? That's no easy task :) Good luck with the new alphabet and the crazy pronunciation. It's impressive, that you want to learn it on your own. And it's depressive to think that you are going to be better at it than me one day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you. :) It may take a while to show the comments, as I have comment moderation.